Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life is so precious!


Time slips by so quickly doesn't it. It seems like yesterday I was snapping pictures of Arianna and Quenton at the pond near our house.

Seriously, every time I drive by the pond I think of that summer and go, REALLY?!!?! Could it really be a year ago, already? How does that happen???
I mean, couldn't they just stay that size forever? Please?

But, then again, I wouldn't want to put this one back for all the world either. So if growing up means adding more of these, maybe it's not SO bad :)




2 comments:

MamaMahnken said...

Put some clothes on that kid, LOL! And now you've made me sad too, because that is how I remember your kids looking! How big they will seem when I see you all again.

nexis777 said...

Aww Come on. That's TOTALLY my FAV picture of Caleb thus far. The little rolls are too precious to cover up ;)

I KNOW!!! *Sob* Yours are going to be SO much bigger too!!