Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Visit Made in Branson

It's funny how you can go to such extremes to try and pack EVERY.THING. that you could possibly need for a trip. And yet, somehow, almost as though by some cruel twist of fate, you always manage to forget something of utmost importance.

What then, you ask, did you manage to forget this time? My camera. Of all things. My camera. I really need to just stick the thing in my purse and carry it everywhere. It's small enough, and it'd sure be nice to have it around all those times that I think to myself "Oh! I wish I'd brought my camera."

But anyway, thankfully my dear friend, Jenica, who was the soul intent and purpose of the trip, brought her camera, and was kind enough to shoot some pictures of my little ones.

The first day we got there it was raining and quite cold. But, praise the Lord, day two turned out warm and sunny. These were all taken at a park there in Branson. It was BEAUTIFUL.

There was a lovely river running down along the path that led to the play area, and the
play area itself was huge.

All three kids had a blast.
Even Caleb, who enjoyed
his crawling moments on the bridge.






Here's Quenton enjoying himself on a big slide, and Ari's hamming it up to the "new to her" friend behind the camera :)









Later we got to meet up with her son, who'd been visiting with his Grandparents. We all went and got some lunch and then the older three went running and playing freestyle on the yard of a random church (Thanks church!!)...



We'd wandered around a fair amount of time in a foreign town, looking for another park and came up empty when we stumbled across this church. Playground or not, all the kids enjoyed it :) Even Caleb, though you wouldn't necessarily know it by this picture ;)


No comments: