Saturday, January 3, 2009

Just thought I'd share

There's not really a story behind this picture, other than I took it while we were on our way to North Idaho from Missouri (all 2000+ miles of it). Yes, me, a woman, driving by myself with three kids under 4 :) Yes we made it, and yes I still have all of my hair. Well, minus the bit that my friend cut off to make it more stylish (Thank you LeAnn). Hmm, maybe I took this picture as proof that my kids were actually happy and congenial on the trip. Who knows? But is sure is cute, no?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No story, eh? I'd say you're going to have quite the time explaining why you feel it is safe for you to drive 2000 miles with your baby in your 2 yo's lap? Cute or not, I'm just not so sure about that...


:D ;D :D HA! You know I love you, and those cutie-patootie kids!

Mrs T said...

I thought she was holding doll until I looked closer! How cute is that baby!?