Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kids growing up

My kids are so cute! I love them so much, and it's such a joy to watch them and see how they are growing. I got a sweet picture of how they might be as they get older the other day.

Quen was taking the trash out for me (what a wonderful helper he is already!!!) and his sister was standing at the door watching. She kept trying to open the door for him when he was coming back in (it's a glass door). If the door latched as he went out, then she couldn't do it, but if it wasn't she was able to push it open for him. So, one of the times it wasn't latched and she pushed it open as best she could to let him in and he paused, garbage can in hand and said "Thanks Ar!" It was sooo precious to me. We, him included, pretty much always call her Arianna, Ari, or Baby. For some reason it struck me as so precious that he called her Ar right then. Like, perhaps, it would be his special name for his younger sister as they grow older.

Oh how precious these little memories are!

1 comment:

Corey Re' said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW