Sunday, May 4, 2008

My cute kids

This preggo Mama took some time to sit down on the couch and do NOTHING tonight after going for a long walk with my precious ones, that also included pulling them behind me in a wagon. By the time I got to where I was going, I was seriously wondering if I was going to send myself into labor. It would seem all is well on the home front though.

Ok, so back to the couch. Quen and Ari were playing around nearby while I took my little rest. We have this little, uh, Winnie the Pooh "car" type thing that they can ride on, that both love to play with. Quen, of course, got to it first, and was rolling around on it a bit... at least as well as you can on something like that on a carpeted floor. Well, eventually Ari went up behind it and grabbed on to the handle part that doubles as kind of a back rest (I think it's for little kids that are learning to walk to hang on to and push). Quen was choppily motoring along and she was hanging on to the back, walking fast to try and keep up. It was HILARIOUS to watch. Again, this thing doesn't roll well on carpet. So, the motion of it made it look like she would hit her head on the handle any second... picture: start stop start stop start stop as he moves his legs front to back. I was kind of half expecting her to go down like a 9 pin, but she never did. She managed to hang on and keep up. Then, after a little bit of that, much to my amusement, Quen asked Ari if she would push him!! LOL!!! Ok, Ari is a little squirt. She probably weighs all of 22 lbs or something like that. She's just a petite little girl. My son, on the other hand, is quite large. Not chubby, he's just a big kid, tall and feels like he's made of bricks and concrete or something. He weighs somewhere between 35-40lbs. But, her being the persistant little bugger she is, set about to pushing him! And she did it! I couldn't believe it. It was so perfectly adorable to watch her, as tiny as she is, push her big brother on that car. It took a huge amount of effort, but she kept at it. I have got to get pictures of it. It was too cute for words.

No comments: