Thursday, May 8, 2008

Maybe a May baby?

So, I've been contracting for the last two nights in a row... The biggest part of me would LIKE to think that little Caleb is going to be a May baby instead of a June baby, as I had wondered before. I have so many conflicting emotions. Not the smallest of which is "What's going on?" I guess I don't really like "not being in the know".

BUT, through all of this, I think I'm beginning to understand that God is telling me to rest in His timing and not worry about tomorrow, so to speak. Caleb will come out of there, one way or the other. Yes, it's frustrating. Especially since I went through this exact same thing with Arianna. Yet, she is here, and she's over a year and a half! I really was hoping to have a more straigh forward time of it this time, yet I feel like there must be Some reason for this. So, I will wait, and do so with as much patience as I can muster, while my Lord and Saviour molds me into His image.

I sure can't wait to hold this little man though! Although, I must say, it's not quite real to me yet ;)

No comments: